Cover art for ​us. by Gracie Abrams

專輯:The Secret of Us 我們的秘密

發行時間:2024/6/21

-

I know you know

你我知道的一樣多

It felt just like a joke

感覺就像弄錯了

I show, you don't

我難受 你快活

And now we're talkin'

於是我們又有了話題

 

I know your ghost

我認識你的心魔

I see her through the smoke

我隔著薄霧看見她了

She'll play her show

她會開始作秀

And you'll be watchin'

而你目不轉睛

 

And if history's clear, someone always ends up in ruins

如果以史為鏡 結局永遠有人受傷

And what seemed like fate becomes "What the hell was I doin'?"

看這情形 命運似乎改寫成「我當時到底怎麼想?」

Babylon lovers hangin' lifetimes on a vine (Ooh)

史詩戀人總是命懸一生 (噢)

Do you miss mine?

你還愛我麼?

 

Do you miss us, us?

你是否念著 我們?

I felt it, you held it, do you miss us, us?

我記著 你掂著 你是否念著 我們?

Wonder if you regret the secret of us, us

你會不會後悔我們之間的 秘密

Us (Us), us (Us), us (Us)

秘密 (秘密)

 

I know you know

你我知道的一樣多

It felt like somethin' old

那感覺無比陳舊

It felt like somethin' holy, like souls bleedin', so

那感覺無比神聖 彷彿靈魂的血還淌著 所以說

 

It fеlt like what I've known

就我所知道的

You're twеnty-nine years old

你都二十九了

So how can you be cold when I open my home?

那我張開手接納你時 你心怎會那樣冷?

 

And if history's clear, the flames always end up in ashes

如果以史為鏡 火花永遠燒得灰也不剩

And what seemed like fate, give it ten months and you'll be past it

如果預感是天註定 再沖個十來月 也就淡了

Babylon lovers hangin' missed calls on the line

史詩戀人總在忙線中錯過

I gave you mine

機會我給你好麼

 

Do you mind us, us?

你是否在意著 我們?

I felt it, you held it, do you miss us, us?

我記著 你掂著 你是否念著 我們?

Wonder if you regret the secret of us, us

你會不會後悔我們之間的 秘密

Us (Us), us (Us), us (Us)

秘密 (秘密)

 

That night, you were talkin' false prophets and profits

那一夜你說起 假聖人與利潤

They make in the margins of poetry sonnets

他們發行詩集 從中牟取利益

You never read up on it, shame, could've learned somethin'

你卻是一頁沒讀 可惜 也不至無知到這地步

Robert Bly on my nightstand, gifts from you, how ironic

床頭的勞勃特布萊詩集 送的可是你 要多諷刺

The curse or a miracle, hearse or an oracle

這是詛咒是奇談 是第六感是交代

You're incomparable, fuck, it was chemical

舊愛還是最美 可惡 都是感情作祟

You (You) plus (Plus) me (Me) was

你 (你) 加 (加) 我 (我) 曾是

 

Us, us, us

我們

I felt it, you held it, do you miss us, us?

我記著 你掂著 你是否念著 我們?

Wonder if you regret the secret of us, us

你會不會後悔我們之間的 秘密呢

Mistaken for strangers the way it was, was

從前多深刻 卻被誤認作生人

The pain of, the reign of, the flame of us, us

那痛過的 深過的 愛過的 我們

The outline, well, sometimes, do you miss us, us?

那輪廓 這樣 有時候 你是否念著 我們?

The best kind, well, sometimes, do you miss us?

最好的一面 這樣 有時候  你是否念著我們?


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 pch 的頭像
    pch

    pch的翻譯部落格

    pch 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()