maxresdefault.jpg

 

專輯:The Way We Were 往日情懷

單曲發行日期:1973/9/27

『底片留存的微笑,是我倆最美的模樣。』

Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were (Official Audio)

-

Memories

回憶

Light the corners of my mind

點亮我內心深處的陰鬱

Misty water-colored memories

描繪出那抹朦朧灰暗的湛藍

Of the way we were

是我倆從前的模樣

 

Scattered pictures

散落一地的膠捲

Of the smiles we left behind

沖淡我們昔日的微笑

Smiles we gave to one another

將往昔的美好時光

For the way we were

拱手讓給其他人

 

Can it be that

是否一切

It was all so simple then?

還能歸於平淡?

Or has time re-written every line?

還是說時間早已改寫你和我之間?

If we had the chance to do it all again

若是歷史還能重寫

Tell me, would we?

請你告訴我

Could we?

我們是否還能重溫

 

Memories

舊夢

May be beautiful and yet

興許婉轉動人

What's too painful to remember

回憶卻總會刺痛著我

We simply choose to forget

逼得你我選擇讓時間沖淡這一切

 

So it's the laughter

至少 我們永遠會記得

We will remember

相冊裡收藏的笑容

Whenever we remember

會是我倆當初

The way we were

最美的模樣

The way we were

難忘的往日情懷


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 pch 的頭像
    pch

    pch的翻譯部落格

    pch 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()