專輯:The Way We Were 往日情懷
單曲發行日期:1973/9/27
『底片留存的微笑,是我倆最美的模樣。』
Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were (Official Audio)
-
Memories
回憶
Light the corners of my mind
點亮我內心深處的陰鬱
Misty water-colored memories
描繪出那抹朦朧灰暗的湛藍
Of the way we were
是我倆從前的模樣
Scattered pictures
散落一地的膠捲
Of the smiles we left behind
沖淡我們昔日的微笑
Smiles we gave to one another
將往昔的美好時光
For the way we were
拱手讓給其他人
Can it be that
是否一切
It was all so simple then?
還能歸於平淡?
Or has time re-written every line?
還是說時間早已改寫你和我之間?
If we had the chance to do it all again
若是歷史還能重寫
Tell me, would we?
請你告訴我
Could we?
我們是否還能重溫
Memories
舊夢
May be beautiful and yet
興許婉轉動人
What's too painful to remember
回憶卻總會刺痛著我
We simply choose to forget
逼得你我選擇讓時間沖淡這一切
So it's the laughter
至少 我們永遠會記得
We will remember
相冊裡收藏的笑容
Whenever we remember
會是我倆當初
The way we were
最美的模樣
The way we were
難忘的往日情懷
留言列表