專輯:Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd 你可知曉海洋大道下有一秘道
專輯發行日期:2023/3/24
-
Stars in my eyes, hiking up Griffith
眼中充滿流星 爬坡至格里斐斯觀景
Thinking about who was sad and what didn't
想想那些傷心人 和想起來會快樂的事情
Get sad in the Midwest, wish I could tell you now
遊歷中西部多了傷心事 真希望我能向你盡述
I wrote you a note, but I didn't send it
我屬意寫給你張字條 我卻沒能發送
'Cause that's the best method the women here taught me about
因為這招絕佳妙計 便是在地女性教授我的一門獨到學問
What you don't really understand
你所不知曉 關於我的私藏秘辛
I've got magic in my hand, stars in my eyes
便是我掌握著魔法 雙眼漫溢著天上繁星
I'm a different kind of woman
我可是不同凡響的不俗女人
If you want some basic bitch, go to the Beverly Center and find her
若你渴慕的不過是些凡婊俗女 自是到比佛利購物中心找她去
I'm sweet, bare feet
我甜美動人 光腳赤足
If you wanna go where nobody goes
若你有興致 欲造訪無人駐足境地
That's where you'll find me
你將會在那兒找到我的人
In the sweet north country
在那寒風椎骨之北方城鎮
If I'm not there, comе to my house on Genesee
若我因故外出 儘管來訪我位於傑納西之住居
What you doin' with your lifе? Do you think about it?
你漫漫人生路打算怎麼過?你可曾思量如何出走?
Do you contemplate where we came from?
你可曾忖度 人類的起源都是從何而生?
Lately, we've been makin' out a lot
近來 你我親熱次數也不在話下
Not talkin' 'bout the stuff that's at the very heart of things
不曾論及這方面的話題 直抒胸臆 吐露你我真心話
Do you want children? Do you wanna marry me?
你想不想生孩子?你我該還是不該論及婚嫁?
Do you wanna run marathons in Long Beach by the sea?
你想不想沿著這長島迢迢海濱線 跑完全程馬拉松?
I've got things to do, like nothing at all
我尚有許多事未完成 好比什麼也不做
I wanna do them with you
這些事 我想和你一塊完成
Do you wanna do them with me?
那麼你願不願意 和我一起完成?
If you want someone, then just call me up
若你真渴慕某位女性 不如叩我來電接聽
And remember where I'll be
並謹記 我人如今身在何處
Sweet in barefeet
甜美而光腳赤足
You can find me where no one will be
你方可在無人駐足境地 找到我的人
In the woods somewhere, in the night
在那幽靜秘林深處 在夜幕低垂時分
In the heart of a valley
在我那僻靜的心之帷谷
In the sweet north country
在那溫暖可愛的北方之城
If I'm not there, come to my house on Genesee
若那兒尋不著我 隨時來訪我傑納西之住居
留言列表