500x500 (3).jpg

 

專輯:Rumours 謠言

專輯發行日期:1977/2/4

Gold Dust Woman (2004 Remaster)

-

Rock on, gold dust woman

幹得好哪 金髮姑娘

Take your silver spoon and dig your grave

趕緊從石子下移開頭髮 朝你的戀人揮砍吧

Heartless challenge

興許聽來冷血可笑

Pick your path and then I'll pray

大可各走各的路 期許各自安好

 

Wake up in the mornin'

日暮西垂的你 起了個大早

See your sunrise, loves to go down

打開了窗戶 眼看愛情就要沒落

Lousy lovers pick their prey

選定目標狩獵 不過玩咖一個

But they never cry out loud, cry out

從不悼念已逝的感情 

 

Well, did she make you cry, make you break down

這樣的她 是否也曾讓你落下男兒淚?

Shatter your illusions of love?

徹底粉碎你 對愛情不切實際的幻想?

And is it over now, do you know how?

你是哭夠了沒?你猜怎麼著?

Pick up the pieces and go home

把地上的玻璃渣撿乾淨 趕緊滾回家吧

 

Rock on, ancient queen, follow those who pale in your shadow

幹得好哪 示巴女王 讓凡人都活在你的陰影下

Rulers make bad lovers

後宮三千 統治者用情不專

You better put your kingdom up for sale

你還是在宮殿外掛個吊牌 標價兜售去

Up for sale

趕緊脫手吧

 

Did she make you cry, make you break down

她是否也讓你落下男兒淚

Shatter your illusions of love?

粉碎你對愛情不切實際的理想?

Is it over now? Do you know how?

淚濕的枕曬乾了沒?你猜怎麼著?

Pick up the pieces and go home

地上玻璃心掃一掃 趕緊滾回去吧

 

Did she make you cry, make you break down

這樣的她 是否也曾讓你忘了為愛而活?

Shatter your illusions of love ?

徹底粉碎你對愛情不切實際的理想?

Now tell me, is it over now? Do you know how?

現在的你 有辦法看著我說 『你知道嗎?都結束了』

Pick up the pieces and go home, go home, go home

碎了滿地的心撿一撿 真的受夠了 我們回家吧

 

Ooh, pale shadow of a woman

噢 她斬去從前的束縛

Black widow

是冷血無情的黑寡婦

Pale shadow of a dragon

破除迷惘 不再留戀的她

Dust woman

是人中之龍

 

Ooh, pale shadow of a woman

噢 她擺脫不堪的過往

Black widow

黑寡婦總算狠下心來

Ooh, pale shadow, she's a dragon

噢 擺脫過去陰霾的她 是人中之龍

Gold dust woman

愈挫愈勇的她 是驍勇的英雄


 


arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 pch 的頭像
    pch

    pch的翻譯部落格

    pch 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()